Thursday, August 7, 2008

Blond girl strikes back

Read this in the newspaper today, i think it is really quite funny, so did a google on it.
I think there is something more to the dumb-blond facade to Paris Hilton. She just might run for president one day, and the White House will be re-named the Pink House.

I think her energy policy really makes much sense and that all those incessant bickering about which is the 'best energy policy' is just nonsense. Propose what's the best for the nation, and hope that rational and sound voters will like it.

“Hey America, I am Paris Hilton and I’m a celebrity too,” she said. “Only I’m not from the olden days and I am not promising change like that other guy. I’m just hot. But then that wrinkly white-haired guy used me in his campaign ad, which I guess means I’m running for president. And I want America to know that I’m like, totally ready to lead.”

source:http://blogs.reuters.com/trail08/2008/08/05/paris-hilton-strikes-back-at-mccain-ad/


McCain's video


Hilton's video

See more funny videos at Funny or Die

No comments: