Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Random...Oppsss

2 more weeks to the end of my first half in Ivey. In feb there will be a 3 weeks break before school starts again in March - MEXICO!!!!

Dejected....as much as i want to think that i am a 'rational' being, i'm not. I'm easily affected by the behaviour or moods of pple around me. I kind of suck in the mood and emotions around me. I hate working with phony pple, those that overpromise and underdeliver. Gosh, and i can't help feeling disgusted by them...and close friends will say that what i feel is often written all over my face in BIG BOLD LETTERS.

Amazed that i'm having pimple outbreak now! I thought i kissed pimple goodbye 10 years ago! haha. Still young eh? Not the greatest week. 2 projects (done), 1 exam on fri - havnt started revising yet, 1 case due on thus, 1 write up due on weds, 1 exam next week, 1 more project due next tues...phone interview on fri...rejected by another firm....had a bad and expensive haircut....pimples....indigestions....running out of cash due to stupid OCBC atm card....feeling feverish....need my Ma Guang medicine, but 铁牙didn't bring any over. Too much coffee too little sleep. Miss the warmth of the sun and the great wonderful pple back in Singapore. I'm so lucky to have a great bunch of 'energizers' around me back home that cheer me up and help diminish my apparent flaws. Haha. Guess overprotected by friends and family ba.

Damages (with Glenn Close) is the best show on TV now. 30 Rock on NBC is the next best thing that happened after Will and Grace and Friends.

This post doesnt make sense. Senseless...

No comments: