Thursday, October 21, 2010

a not so fun day

I actually enjoy doing different parts of my current work, doing cash recon and estimating depreciating expense is quite enjoyable.

Finished with my part of the work and helping senior with vouching...not so fun. My eczema fingers cracked after touching 12 months worth of sales invoices....not to mention a backache after plouging through papers for a day.

BUT, as i've promised to myself, i shall OPEN my eyes when doing the most mundane of jobs...today i learnt the true cost of a pack of a certain product, and a whole host of expense one must incur to start up a new office!

sadly i've forgotten what i've learnt in AFA on forex! Shall go revise on it this week, if not 对不起 prof. haha.


BTW....Buffett and his $200bn blunder...unheard of? Read on...

No comments: