Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A cup of tea

MPH Raffles just called me and said that the release of the Warren Buffett book will be delayed by one day (next mon). All right then. I don't have much time to read anyway given that i'll have 2 mid terms/quizzes next week. That's super light compared to my peers. 

BTW, MPH selling the book (usual price $47.03) at discount of $36 nett if you pre-order before Sunday. GO GET IT!!!

Feeling sian these days cuz i can't help feeling that i'm really damn slow (and quite dumb for the matter). Doing a course called Management Science (MS) and i just can't figure out the mathematics and intuition behind the method used. Feels like math in J1 where i just dunno what's going on. Advance Financial Accounting is also very challenging for me. I was appalled yesterday that i don't understand throughly the journal entries to a simple intercompany inventory sales transaction. 

Worse still is that I've finally finished my second re-run of Friends on my ipod. Thanks to Ryan has painstaking converted ALL TEN SEASONS into ipod ready video. Haiz, no more crazy guy laughing in the train to a little white box.

Last night i did something that i regretted. In the midst of a brain-numbing experience while tackling my MS homework, i made degrading comments on a fellow schoolmate who talked to me while i'm "in the flow". Those words are totally uncalled for. Apologised. But i don't expect any forgiveness. I don't deserve it anyway, who wants to befriend a mean old man.

Watched half of "The Pursuit of Happyness" that Daniel recommended to me last year. I felt so sad halfway through that i stopped watching. Switched to 30 Rock. and Tina Fey lights up my day...or should i say night. The cast and crew of 30 Rock deserve all the recognition they got at this year's Emmy. Whoohoo. 

Drinking a cup of green tea...supposed to calm me down? so why am i feeling so restless?
Maybe i should try Eucalyptus tea next. 

No comments: