Sunday, June 29, 2008

In camp...

Going back to camp for my 2nd ICT. Happy that i'll get to see old friends and it is also a nice break from my internship. For a week, i'll get to sleep early and get disconnected from the wired world. Except for my very reliable Nokia camera-less phone, i have no access to the outside world.

Looking forward to read the 2 books i've brought in, and maybe watch a few more episodes of Friends on my ipod thanks to Ryan who converted the videos to make it ipod ready.

I'm also going to listen again to Warren Buffett's MBA talk which lays the foundation of my investing philosophy. So much to do over the next 5 days.




to Ajalumnichoir - we've ushered in a new era. Thank you to those who have served the choir so well over the past few years, especially Pei Ying, for working hard for us despite being seriously sleep deprived. And to our new team, i look forward to another exciting year under you all, new blood, new ideas, new challenges, same old love for music. What would i do without all my choir people...

No comments: