Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Done with strategy proj!

It has been really long since i felt so relieved after a project. We are done with our strategy presentation and I'm really proud of what our group has accomplished. It is such a wonderful experience to work with people who are committed, competent and trustworthy.

Kudos to my groupmates - pris, sok yih, and lius!

Awesome groupmates for tax and ama too.

Now i have to buck up for my GRA project given how i've 'buang' my mid term. haha. Going to sleep at 9.30. Probably losing my voice....mmm...need to go Ma Guang again. But my favorite sin seh is teaching at NTU now. haiz...dunno which new doctor to trust.


A tremendous number of people in America work very hard at something that bores them. Even a rich man thinks he has to go down to the office everyday. Not because he likes it but because he can't think of anything else to do.
W. H. Auden


...we can easily substitute "America" to "Singapore" or better still "SMU". ..

No comments: