Monday, November 3, 2008

Amazing Day


Watched Avenue Q today! Its amazing. 

Warning! Puppet Nudity on Stage. haha. These puppets do things on stage that only puppets can get away with. Mmmm...so now we know that on stage, as long as its puppets doing it, it will not be censored.

The cast is fun and sounds great. The energy level was high throughout and interaction with the audience was pretty good too. Glad that i watched it with the choir people, if not i'll be the ONLY one laughing that loud. I think i traumatized the very pregnant looking lady sitting beside me, she must be wondering what type of monster am i?

Went K-box afterwards. Released lots of pent up stress! haha. Never realised how much i like the Amy Winehouse's Rehab until just now where i have a huge urge to sing that song! Crazy woman...maybe that's why i identify with her songs...hahaha...

Weird. i can't post on my tagbox...something's wrong....

3 more weeks to EXAMS!!!! gotta put my act together and put on a brilliant performance. Its like in a musical, before the intermission, the song is typically the best song in the show. This term is my song before my break. The dark hours before dawn. I'll survive anyhow.

No comments: