Saturday, November 8, 2008

Disgust

Just had my AFA quiz. Utterly disgusted by my lack of preparation. I hate the face that's looking back at me when i stare into the mirror. Fcuking swine. To classify meself as pig would disgrace all pigs.

My mind went blank looking at the question on foreign exchange translation. Then the song 'lollipop' by Mika pops into my mind and the chorus goes on re-loop. The last time this happened was in year 1 during Management Accounting finals.

Only started revising on Weds. It took me 3 weeks to prepare for my first quiz. See how buang i am with only 3 days of preparation. Pearl Tan is such a wonderful professor. I do no justice to her great teachings. Talk so much in class but can't deliver the goods. Nothing but hot air.

"Resolve to perform what you ought, perform without fail what you resolve." ~ Ben Franklin

Live it.

No comments: