Sunday, November 23, 2008

One Day More!

Listened to Les Miserables on my way to school. Sang (hopefully silently) in the MRT and felt better.

I'm really stressed out by this exam, more so than any other terms. It could be a combi of the modules that i'm taking and also that Andrew, Daniel & Damien, whom i've depended so much on for the past few exams are now on exchange. Fortunately those that are still around provides me with sufficient support to survive...

There is a glimmer of hope for AFA, understood some concepts better over the past week. However, speed is still a HUGE problem. Since i don't have the luxury of time during exam, i must level up in terms of speed over the next few days.

Tmrw is my AT exam. I think i got my content knowledge. But how do i present them in a form that show the prof i know my stuff? The following advice is given by Prof JJ "Try to spend a little time reflecting back on what it took to write a good General Paper in A levels....Also, try not to be repetitive in your arguments....Of course style is important so try to write with a dark pen, in a way that I can read, and with good professional quality." GP is my weakest subject in JC and I've not written a single argumentative essay for the past 6 years!!! I can only imagine the pain JJ will be going through trying to decipher my message when he marks my paper.

MS, by Prof Pascale is NOT EASY. Haiz, Andrew said she's fine and that her exams are fine. But now i realised that that's Andrew speaking. Once he understands something, he can execute smoothly. I can't do that. I need to practise. MS as taught by Pascale is so fluid that attempts to spot qn and find model solutions are futile. Totally ignored MPW. Leaving it for the rest of Friday afternnon and Sat moring before sitting for the exam.

One day more to AT. One week more to liberation! Run Freedom Run!!!!

To whoever reading this blog and having exams. ALL THE BEST!






Tomorrow is the judgement day
Tomorrow we'll discover
What our God in Heaven has in store!
One more dawn
One more day
One day more!

No comments: